Niagara Falls

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I want to showcase more...

Showcasing Niagara has got into my psyche as if it was some religious sermon. That fabulous things of this world enthralls everyone is also true. But I thought let me make things simpler for those out there and are like me... So this is here.

I don't know if there is someone doing it already on the net. There could be somebody, but I got so much sucked into posting these pictures here that I couldn't spend more time on finding out that aspect at all.

So, I humbly acknowledge that I may not be the first but love to be the best. Also, it goes without saying that most of my collection and those that I will go out to collect will be from the public domain. But they will all be for the public usage and enjoyment. I have collected these pictures and videos from various sources including the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home